What are the different types of home insurance available?

Family Home

Buildings insurance covers the cost of repairing damage to the structure of your family home. This includes the walls, windows and roof as well as permanent fixtures and fittings such as baths. Contents insurance covers you against loss, theft or damage to your personal and home possessions. Compare home insurance quotes by using our service and get the best deal available.

Unoccupied Property

Unoccupied home insurance can cover your home against certain risks if it is left empty for long periods of time. There are numerous reasons why a house is left unoccupied i.e. long holiday or travel, house renovations, moving out or extended hospital stays. Searching for insurance quotes can be frustrating – that is where we come in!

Landlord & Buy to Let

Landlord and Buy to Let insurance are not a necessarily a legal requirement, however, it is something that is recommended just in case disaster strikes. Landlord insurance gives you the opportunity to protect your property from all sorts of risks that come with the territory of being a landlord, like flood damage or careless tenants.

Park Home

As the demand and popularity for in site houses, park homes and chalets soar, you as an owner can benefit from cover designed for the unique needs of this property. Compare park home insurance using our QuoteBeater service to help save you time and money. Protect your investment with the right cover.

Thatched House

Do you need to insure a property with a thatched roof? We, at QuoteBeater, can help you. We have years of experience in dealing with thatched house insurance brokers that offer such policies. We require you to complete a simple form providing us with your information which we then pass to our wide-ranging panel of brokers. Our goal is to make the process as simple as possible for you.

Holiday Home

A second home or a holiday home is a magical asset to own. It gives you the freedom to take a break whenever you feel like it or alternatively you may even rent it out to make a second income. Standard house insurance would not suffice, as holiday homes are usually left unoccupied for prolonged periods of time. Instead you will need to get designated holiday home insurance.

Homes on Flood Plains

Houses or homes which are liable to being flooded can be difficult to insure and expensive too. With the weather as unpredictable as ever, flooding is expected to become more prominent and intense. Thousands of UK properties are at risk of flooding and the effects can be devastating. There has never been a better time to use our service to get a competitive quote from one of our expert brokers.

Homes with Subsidence

Subsidence is when the ground beneath a building sinks or heaves, pulling the property foundation down with it. We have a panel of expert brokers who specialise in insuring houses with a history of subsidence. Helping you find an insurer who will provide you with comprehensive and affordable property insurance is what we do. We will help you find the right policy for your needs.